women in our society have difficulties becoming pregnant. This can be a great
source of suffering. One of the causes of infertility is not having enough progesterone. Progesterone is necessary for the
egg when it has met the sperm, to nestle in the uterus. Women who do not
have enough progesterone will have more difficulties to conceive and maintain pregnancies. Applying natural progesterone cream
to me, is a natural way of supporting nature.
HOW: The level of progesterone
in women is responsible for the implantation of the fertilized egg, the little embryo, in the uterus wall. During pregnancy, the amount of progesterone in a woman’s body will help the baby to grow and being
nurtured by the placenta through the uterus wall. Women need good levels of progesterone to conceive. How to do this naturally
without side effects? A natural hormone cream like Prosperine.
Click below for more info on Prosperine.
USE: Apply Progesterone cream from day 5 - 26 for 3 consecutive months. Ovulation will often happen in the fourth month. This month, start after your ovulation, which you can check with Ovu tech kits (You
can buy these in any drugstore). Or, if you want to become pregnant and you're using progesterone cream, it's very
important to keep using the progesterone cream until you find out whether you're pregnant or not. (You can take a pregnancy
test a few days after your period would normally be due.) This will prevent a sudden drop in progesterone levels and will help make the survival of the fertilized
egg possible. Once you have conceived, continue using the cream to help the levels of progesterone and the survival of the
embryo. If you are not pregnant, stop the progesterone cream and restart again
after your ovulation.
this age and in these times, many women have levels of estrogen that are too high. The
causes of higher levels of estrogen are:
1. Xeno estrogen, which is found in meat and milk, plastics, cleaning products, preservatives, gasoline and products made
2. Some foods have higher levels of estrogen, like soy and black cohosh.
3. Anti-conception pills, morning-after pills and the depo shots. These have
a long-term influence on a woman’s body and her estrogen levels.
4. The influence of artificial light and exposure to television effects melatonin, a hormone in the pineal gland, which
in turn effects estrogen and progesterone levels.
Dalton, M.D. and researcher, noticed that when pregnant her migraines went away and she felt so very well. She came to the conclusion that this was due to high levels of progesterone. After further research on the subject, Katherina advises to first start with natural progesterone creams
to increase fertility. Additional recommendations include improving the diet
and increasing the function of the liver to keep estrogen levels in check.
increasing the function of the liver, you can use my Olive leaf tincture, made from handpicked, organic olive leaves. You
can start with one drop 2 times a day and advance to 6 drops three times a day. This
helps the liver to detoxify, and improves the liver function. It actually helps
your liver to do its proper function, which is detoxification. When you take olive leaf tincture/ olive leaf extract, reactions
like headache and flu-like symptoms are common due to the process of detoxification. Just advance very slowly and be sure
to drink enough water. Do not take it when pregnant. When the liver functions
well, the estrogen levels will be in check and this will improve your fertility.
- Be sure to have enough physical exercise.
- Decrease your fat intake except for pure olive oil. Use it cold.
- Be sure to have a daily intake of protein.
A lack of essential amino acids (proteins) has been linked to food cravings and addictions.
- Use flaxseed, 2 ounces a day, ground up or soaked overnight.
- Test your progesterone and/or estrogen levels with a saliva test. (More accurate
then a blood test.) Ask your provider or see ZRT website.
- Avoid sodas, which contains 9 tablespoons of sugar per can. The phosphate in sodas extracts calcium and other minerals from your bones.
Especially avoid Mountain Dew and foods with the color E5, as the color E5 has a negative effect on fertility.
- Eat organic foods, especially meat and milk which both contain artificial
estrogens in non-organic products (xeno estrogens which bring down testosterone and progesterone levels).
- Avoid refined foods (higher in xenoestrogens and sugar and artificial ingredients).
Use Xylithol or Stevia as sweeteners.
- Avoid alcohol
- Use a natural progesterone hormone cream like Prosperine for women.
- Be sure to eliminate and sweat. Have
2 bowel movements a day and increase physical activities.
- Improve your colon health with acidophilus or kefir, enough fiber, a de-parasite
(Oil of Oregano), Vitamin C (at least 2000 mg), and drink ½ gallon of water a day.
- Eat more veggies and fruit.
- Use olive leaf tincture 6 drops 3 times a day. Start slowly.
- Avoid water in plastic bottles. Drink
plenty of water from glass bottles or well water.
- Avoid sugar. Sugar helps cancer, cells grow and bacteria and viruses.
- Avoid undergarments that are too tight, especially for men.
Recommended literature: Dr. Lee's books, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About
"What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Pre-Menopause".
Katherina Dalton M.D. studies.
© 2005 Pieternel van Giersbergen. www.pieternel.com